K3Y Ltd., Dobrotitsa Despot 41, Lagera Region, 1612, Sofia, Bulgaria
K3Y Hellas, Vas.Olgas 193 & Zacharia Papantoniou 1, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
Employment: Fix-term; full time (40 hours)
Type: Information Technology/Engineering/Research
K3Y is looking to hire two AI Engineers/Researchers one candidate for K3Y’s HQ in Bulgaria-Sofia and the other one for its Branch in Greece- Thessaloniki. The candidates will play a key role in our team with respect to the implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications. The applicants will work with state-of-the-art technologies and will contribute to open-source and commercial solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relative fields
– Python programming
– Adequate understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus and linear algebra
– Experience with data pre-processing and analysis libraries, such as Numpy and Pandas
– Experience with data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
– Experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) libraries, such as Scikit Learn, Tensorflow/Keras and/or PyTorch
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Collecting, processing and interpreting data
– Statistical modelling and data analytics
– Identifying solutions to overcome data analytics challenges
– Implementing machine learning and deep learning models
– Editing, authoring and delivery of technical reports and deliverables
– Communication with computer engineers and researchers
– Participation in technical meetings, representing K3Y
– Friendly, motivated and inclusive team with a strong European and International network.
– Competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience.
– Career progression opportunities.
– Flexible working hours.
Preferred Starting Date