K3Y Ltd., Dobrotitsa Despot 41, Lagera Region, 1612, Sofia, Bulgaria
K3Y Hellas, Vas.Olgas 193 & Zacharia Papantoniou 1, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
Fix-term; full time (40 hours)
K3Y is looking to hire two AI Engineers/Researchers one candidate for K3Y’s HQ in Bulgaria-Sofia and the other one for its Branch in Greece- Thessaloniki. The candidates will play a key role in our team with respect to the implementation of Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications. The applicants will work with state-of-the-art technologies and will contribute to open-source and commercial solutions.
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relative fields
– Python programming
– Adequate understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus and linear algebra
– Experience with data pre-processing and analysis libraries, such as Numpy and Pandas
– Experience with data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
– Experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) libraries, such as Scikit Learn, Tensorflow/Keras and/or PyTorch
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– MSc or PhD degree in data science or statistics
– Experience with Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe Research and Development (R&D) projects
– Experience with very large datasets, high availability systems, SQL and NoSQL
– Experience with big data analytics technologies, such as Apache Spark and Elastic Stack
– Experience with Reinforcement Learning (RL) techniques
– Knowledge in containerized application development
– Experience with DevOps and CI/CD best practices.
– Collecting, processing and interpreting data
– Statistical modelling and data analytics
– Identifying solutions to overcome data analytics challenges
– Implementing machine learning and deep learning models
– Editing, authoring and delivery of technical reports and deliverables
– Communication with computer engineers and researchers
– Participation in technical meetings, representing K3Y
– Friendly, motivated and inclusive team with a strong European and International network.
– Competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience.
– Career progression opportunities.
– Flexible working hours.
K3Y is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other local legally protected characteristics.
Preferred Starting Date
There is no fixed application deadline, but we are looking to fill this position at the earliest. Qualified applicants can expect an invitation to an interview a few days after submitting their application.