K3Y Innovations, Sofia, Bulgaria
Fix-term; full time (40 hours)
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other relative fields
– Python programming
– Adequate understanding of statistics, multivariable calculus and linear algebra
– Experience with data pre-processing and analysis libraries, such as Numpy and Pandas
– Experience with data visualization tools like Matplotlib and Seaborn
– Experience with Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning (DL) libraries, such as Scikit Learn, Tensorflow/Keras and/or PyTorch
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– MSc or PhD degree in data science or statistics
– Experience with Horizon 2020 and Horizon Europe Research and Development (R&D) projects
– Experience with very large datasets, high availability systems, SQL and NoSQL
– Experience with big data analytics technologies, such as Apache Spark and Elastic Stack
– Experience with Reinforcement Learning (RL) techniques
– Knowledge in containerized application development
– Experience with DevOps and CI/CD best practices.
– Collecting, processing and interpreting data
– Statistical modelling and data analytics
– Identifying solutions to overcome data analytics challenges
– Implementing machine learning and deep learning models
– Editing, authoring and delivery of technical reports and deliverables
– Communication with computer engineers and researchers
– Participation in technical meetings, representing K3Y
– Friendly, motivated and inclusive team embedded in the international research community.
– Includes a very attractive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience.
– Research environment.
– Flexible working hours.
We strive to make decisions based on individual merit and ability.
Preferred Starting Date
There is no fixed application deadline, but we are looking to fill this position at the earliest. Qualified applicants can expect an invitation to an interview a few days after submitting their application.
To apply, K3Y invites applicants to include a personal statement and CV (in PDF format) to the following email address: info[at]k3y.gr or by using this form.