K3Y Hellas Ltd, Vas.Olgas 193 & Zacharia Papantoniou 1, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
Tel: +30 2313 252 655
Fix-term; full-time (40 hours)
K3Y Hellas Ltd is looking for an EU Project Manager who will play a key role in our team with respect to the management and coordination of EU Research & Development (R&D) projects in the context of H2020/Horizon Europe programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering or other relative fields;
- Experience in project management and team coordination;
- Experience with European funding programmes;
- Experience with project management tools, e.g., PRINCE2, PMBOK etc;
- Problem-solving and efficient decision-making;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- MSc or PhD degree in computer science/engineering or a relative field;
- Experience with grant writing and proposals preparation;
- Budget management experience;
- Plan realistic work schedules and meet tight deadlines.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules;
- Leadership and management of work packages, tasks and deliverables;
- Work closely with project team members to assist in day-to-day operations project delivery activities;
- Coordination of the implementation team regarding technical tasks and deliverables;
- Conceptualization, architectural design and technical specifications of components and subcomponents required for the projects;
- Preparation, editing and submission of technical reports and deliverables, ensuring that they adhere to quality standards;
- Technical reporting to work package leaders, task leaders, project coordination team and the EU reporting;
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients;
- Participation in technical, plenary and EU review meetings;
- Participation in events, conferences, workshops, industrial initiatives, exhibitions and standardization bodies.
- Friendly, motivated and inclusive team with a strong European and International network;
- Competitive remuneration package according to qualifications and experience;
- Flexible working hours;
- Career progression opportunities;
- The opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues.
K3Y is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other local legally protected characteristics.
Preferred Starting Date
There is no fixed application deadline, but we are looking to fill this position at the earliest. Qualified applicants can expect an invitation to an interview a few days after submitting their application.